starfield
starfield is great, they stayed until all the fans that wanted autographs got one, and all the fans that wanted pictures got one.
look at the pose they did with us
classic
this is from their website:
Cry In My Heart
Honesty is all God wants from us. More than our attention, more than our money, more than our time...God is looking for honest responses to the challenges of scripture and the still small voice that reverberates within everyone that knows him. Cry in my heart is my attempt to be honest...truly honest...It's a simple prayer from the heart of a God chaser that struggles with unbelief and doubt...That wants substance, depth and clarity...that has seen and tasted great things – yet still yearns for more...for lasting...for real.
- There's a cry in my heart
- There's a cry in my heart
- For Your glory to fall
- For Your presence to fill up my senses
- There's a yearning again
- A thirst for discipline
- A hunger for things that are deeper
- Could You take me beyond?
- Could You carry me through?
- If I open my heart?
- Could I go there with You?
- (For I’ve been here before
- But I know there’s still more
- Oh, Lord, I need to know You)
- For what do I have
- If I don't have You, Jesus?
- What in this life Could mean any more?
- You are my rock
- You are my glory
- You are the lifter of my head
All Songs Written by Tim & Jon Neufeld©2004 Birdwing Music / Starfield Publishing Designee / ASCAP / Admin. by EMI Music CMG PublishingExcept "Ordinary Life" and "Revolution" Written by Matt Bronleewe and Tim & Jon Neufeld©2004 Songs From The Farm / BMI / Birdwing Music (admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing) / Starfield Publishing Designee (admin. by EMI Christian Music Publishing) / ASCAP / All songs used by permission. All rights reserved.
"'You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you', declares the LORD" ~Jeremiah 29:13-14~

12 Comments:
At 2:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
This is Rickie, and guess what.... I'M COMING TO VANCOUVER!!
Actually, just kidding, but now that I have your attention....
thanks for all those "sun leen" wishes. Tell Tiff that she's a genious to have composed that chant.
Thanks for posting these Starfield thoughts. I, too, want to go deepeter and get over my unbelief and doubt of God, especially in His promises. I trust that the Living Word will do that for me, for you, for anyone, provided that we meditate on it day and night. I look forward to your next prayer letter!
At 11:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
for sure my fave starfield song...
cause really - what do I have, even if i have the world, if Jesus isn't in my life..cause then all I'm doing is really just a lie..?
aren't they great :)
thanks again for the sigs.
mandy
At 11:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
hmmm - btw
thanks for that prayer tonight at reach van. I think that's the prayer that we've been lacking...
we've been asking for logistics..and for everything to be done...but not asking for His glory to fall - not asking for the great things that only He could do.
So i was reminded by your prayer of what we need to pray for. thanks
mandy
At 5:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
starfield was awwwwwwweeesome. =)
At 5:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
oh, that was me bytheway..
dorcas.
At 1:34 PM,
Anonymous said…
Called Of God
"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said 'Here I am, send me'" (Isaiah 6:8)
God did not address the call to Isaiah; Isaiah overheard God saying, "Who will go for us?" The call of God is not for the special few, it is for everyone. Whether or not I hear God's call depends upon the state of my ears; and what I hear depends upon my disposition. God did not lay a strong compulsion on Isaiah; Isaiah was in the presence of God and he overheard the call, and realized that there was nothing else for him but to say, "Here I am, send me". Get out of your mind the idea of expecting God to come with compulsions and pleadings. If we let the Spirit of God bring us face to face with God, we too will hear what Isaiah heard, the still small voice of God; and we, will say,'Here I am. Send me".
Oswald Chambers
At 10:37 PM,
SarHa said…
Oh Starfield. How amazing they were. The signatures on me n my sis's tshirt are smudging. How sad. My absolute fav Strafield song is Can I Stay Here Forever. It's been my devo theme song for a while. I love the pic. Asian pose...fantastic. They'll be at Creationfest this year....I think you should still consider going....
At 10:38 PM,
SarHa said…
Oops I misspelt Starfield. Did I now misspell "misspell"???
At 2:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Tim:)
I was SOO glad to be able to connect with your mobile today!
It was soo good to hear your voice again haha:)(even though you were a million miles away) and talk to you! I'm glad to know that you're doing fine and that you enjoyed Starfield! Have a good weekend and week and Keep In Touch.
All the Best, Karen
P.S.
I have a xanga site too:) www.xanga.com/chankyk
At 5:17 AM,
Anonymous said…
yo tim,
thanks for your call the other day, it was awesome to hear from you again! haha i guess i recognized your voice cause it's kinda like your brother's but not quite.
as for LOTR examples hmmm..
1. (well this is not from the LOTR, but from The Hobbit) when Bilbo has pity on Gollum and spares his life. As Gandalf says and as it actually comes to pass, the pity of Bilbo turned out to be what saved Middle Earth in the end, since Gollum had a hand in destroying the ring.
2. along those lines, the Ring, rooted in evil, seeks to manipulate and control those around it, but in the end, its own power was its undoing, since the fight for ownership of the Ring ended with its destruction
3. wormtongue, once a loyal citizen of Rohan, was seduced by Saruman, and ended up in turn poisoning King Theoden's mind and causing disarray and death within Rohan.
4. pippin disregards Gandalf's warning not to say anything when they meet with the steward of Gondor, denethor. he instead decides to do the noble, if foolish thing, and swear allegiance to denethor in repayment of his son, boromir's death while protecting the hobbits in the first movie. this marks a step in his maturity (he was charactistically foolish before) and puts him in a place to later help save the life of Farimir, denethor's other son.
5. denethor has allowed himself to be in the power of his visions (i think he used a scroll or some stone) resulting in his madness during a time that called for him to be clear and in control
hahaha ok that was really dorky, but there are just a few examples. i think tolkien does a great job of developing his characters and showing what choices they made (and why) led them to where they are.
-oliver
At 8:55 PM,
Anonymous said…
ahahh u actually got starfield to do the "lucky" pose?
nice nice
jay
At 7:56 PM,
Anonymous said…
nice pic.
Post a Comment
<< Home