listen
sometimes it's from hearing someone's prayer,
or through Scripture jumping out at me.
sometimes it's the words of a speaker at church,
or from a person's testimony.
sometimes it's a nudging at my heart,
or through listening to a friend's story.
sometimes it's from reading a book,
or watching part of a movie.
tonight it was through the lyrics of a song
"if you say it's time to move on
then i'll stop holding on
if you say that it's time for moving on
time for moving on"
(from "playing for keeps" by switchfoot)
"Speak, for your servant is listening."
~1 Samuel 3:10~

4 Comments:
At 1:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
hey tim,
I know I said dinner monday but I just got 2 free tickets to see sharks tale taht night and I invited tiffy to go see it with me. sorrrry. we'll have to do it the following week ok? agian, sorry.
I like your recent bloggy thing....you'll have to explain it more to me soon. call me or I'll call you.
At 11:24 PM,
Anonymous said…
mmm another song i don't know.. may have to borrow that cd from you too ;p mmm! i'm with dawbee's! i'd love for you to explain it more too! you can call me anytime! :D it's my own line :D not too much time to talk at post cru eh? :p i'm sure lots of other ppl want to know too tho so maybe it'd be more efficient if you posted it ahaha ;p yeeeah i still have ppl asking me if i'm gonna move churches ;p maybe i should've taken the time to type it all out even tho it would've taken forever :p
At 1:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
i punch like a duck?!?!!?!
oh..you're going to get it...you'll see. this duck is out for your head. quack.
haha. fuuunny. thanks for the ride home. I should do that more often, come over...bum and watch tv with you and then force your drive me home. haha...your couch is so comfortable though. mm...sleeeeepy.
At 12:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
whoa whoa whoa, mr. popular tim chan!!! looks like there's a line-up to eat dinner with you monday nites! good thing i got first dibs... maybe i'll drop by another nite, tho instead... oooh, but then there won't be any pizza special on... poo. well, i guess you'll just hafta drop by our house sometime and stay for dinner! by the way, it was nice seein' ya at wendy's tonight! oh, and we should go have a couch-warming partay at jeremy's one of these nights. hehe... what a crazy boy, i tell ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home