in search for life

how did God create me to live? that's what i'm searching for... hopefully we can help each other out, in our search for purpose, for fulfillment, for freedom, for true life.

Sunday, January 18, 2004

SUSTAIN

I had maybe 3 hours of sleep last night. And it was a really uneasy sleep. My shoulder and knee were really hurting... And I had to wake up early (6:30) this morning to go to church for worship practise.

After a long week full of stuff (good stuff), there was no way I would've made it through today with my own strength. But I survived. I was even fully alert during my 4 hour church meeting this afternoon. And I KNOW it was God pulling me through. Praise Him indeed.

~Psalm 54:4~
Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home